Antfarm Overview

What is Antfarm?

A DEX for liquidity providers to generate more profits from their liquidity than on other platforms. It rewards stakeholders such as LPs and investors, utilizes market price variations for profit and security, and aims to offer deep liquidity and low slippage for users to swap.

Main Features
High reward pools
Utility & Deflationary token
DAO supported
Self-reinforcing ecosystem
Blockchains
ArbitrumEthereum

Related Apps

  • An open-source, multi-chain decentralized exchange that allows users to trade digital assets.

    Decentralized Finance ·
  • A DeFi dApp that allows users to perform multiple token trades in one transaction with no slippage.

    Decentralized Finance ·
  • Kromatika is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on Uniswap V3 that simplifies DeFi trading with gasless swaps and an aggregator for the best instant rates. Kromatika also offers a truly decentralize...

    Decentralized Finance ·

Frequently asked questions

In Antfarm, liquidity providers pay fees in ATF tokens. These fees are collected from the pools and 85% of them are shared among liquidity providers. The remaining 15% of the fees are burned to ensure long-term healthy tokenomics and increase the value of the collected fees.

In Antfarm, the collected fees are distributed as follows: 85% of the fees are shared among liquidity providers, while 15% are burned to ensure the long-term health of the tokenomics and increase the value of the collected fees.

The role of the DAO in Antfarm is to support and protect the vision and community of the platform. The DAO's fundraising has been invested in Antfarm pools to provide initial liquidity and generate revenues for further growth. Holders of the Antfarm Governance Token (AGT) can stake their tokens to participate in the decision-making process of the DAO and earn staking profits based on the DAO's performance. The DAO ensures that the platform operates in a fair and positive-sum game where all stakeholders are incentivized to participate.

Antfarm Governance Token (AGT) holders can participate in the decision process by staking their tokens. By staking AGT tokens, holders can have a say in the governance of Antfarm and contribute to decision-making. Additionally, staking AGT tokens allows holders to earn staking profits based on the performance of the DAO. This means that AGT holders can both participate in decision-making and potentially earn rewards for their involvement.

Antfarm is considered a fair and positive-sum game because it incentivizes all stakeholders to participate. 85% of the collected fees are shared among liquidity providers, ensuring they are rewarded for their contribution. Additionally, 15% of the fees are burned, which helps maintain healthy tokenomics and increases the value of the collected fees. Antfarm is supported by a DAO, which protects its vision and community. The DAO's fundraising has been invested in Antfarm pools, providing initial liquidity and generating revenues for further growth. Antfarm Governance Token (AGT) holders can stake their tokens to participate in the decision-making process and earn staking profits based on the DAO's performance. Antfarm also addresses the issue of liquidity providers losing money due to Impermanent Loss by capitalizing on market price variations to offer more profit and security. Overall, Antfarm's ecosystem, with high reward pools, utility and deflationary token, DAO support, and a self-reinforcing structure, creates a fair and positive-sum game for all participants.

The selection of fees available for liquidity providers in Antfarm ranges from 1% to over 50%.

Antfarm benefits liquidity providers by capitalizing on market price variations. The Antfarm ecosystem offers high reward pools with a wide selection of fees ranging from 1% to over 50%. These pools benefit from market volatility and arbitragers, creating value for liquidity providers. Fees across Antfarm pools are paid in ATF tokens, and liquidity providers can claim their tokens at any time. 85% of the collected fees are shared amongst liquidity providers, while 15% are burned to ensure long-term healthy tokenomics and increase the value of collected fees. Antfarm is supported by a DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) that protects its vision and community. The DAO's fundraising has been invested in Antfarm pools to provide initial liquidity, generate revenues, and promote further growth. Antfarm Governance Token (AGT) holders can stake their tokens to participate in the decision-making process and earn staking profits based on the DAO's performance. The Antfarm ecosystem is designed to be a fair and positive-sum game, incentivizing all stakeholders to participate.

Customer Reviews

Share your thoughts

If you’ve used this app, share your thoughts with others.

There are no reviews yet!

Be the first and add a review.

Last updated: